Embedded Operation System
- Flexibility to customize the OS image to suit specific hardware requirements
- Small operating system footprint that can be integrated on new and existing POS systems
- Connectivity to peripherals, remote deployment capabilities, and installation options using a selection of storage media
- Excellent fit with retail device peripherals such as scanners, Modern Status Registers, and receipt printers
- Easy to deploy remotely and easy to install from a selection of storage media
- Helps reduce costs and increase security by customizing the OS to use only the components required for a POS solution
Windows Embedded POSReady is a flexible OS designed to seamlessly connect point-of-service solutions with peripherals, servers, and services. In this increasingly connected world, businesses need a platform that helps ease the transition from transaction processing to enhanced customer service and relationship building.