- Allows users to manage multiple HMI applications in one project
- Allows users to switch multi-language UI dynamically, with Unicode and multilingual
screen text supported
- Provides password protection of designs, macros and upload/download operations
- Running various applications on Open Platform with different O.S. - RTOS/WinCE and
- Link and control automation controller directly from platform
- Provides index registers for modifying device addresses at runtime
- Collects data from many devices with various methods
- Supports various data acquisition and trend presentation
- Operation log helps the review and investigation of important events
- Flexible runtime download through serial / Ethernet and memory cards.
- Allows to use the USB Memory Sticker for the trouble-free update of the application
- Supports over 350 industrial communication protocols such as SIMATIC S7-1200,
BACNet MSTP/BACNet IP etc. and the driver list is growing
WebAccess/HMI Designer is powerful yet intuitive software to create total solutions for Human Machine Interface products. WebAccess/HMI Designer is proven in many application fields and is an easy integrated development tool. The features include solution-oriented screen objects, high-end vector graphics, Windows fonts for multi-language applications, a recipe, an alarms, a data logger and operation logging. WebAccess/HMI Designer also provides online/offline simulation and other utility programs such as Data Transfer Helper (DTH), recipe editor and text editor.
WebAccess/HMI Runtime, a part of WebAccess/HMI, guarantees reliability and performance of Open Platform because of the minimum system overhead, high communication data rates, sub-second screen switching, and 24/7 operation. Our fast response software team adds new functions, communication drivers and solutions to the software all the time to meet dynamic needs.