8-ch H.264/MPEG4 MiniPCIe Video Capture Card with SDK
- Compatible with Windows 8.1
- 8-channel video inputs with H.264 software compression
- 240/200 fps (NTSC/PAL) at up to D1 resolution for recording and display
- Mini PCIe x1 host interface
- Supports Watchdog function
- Windows/Linux OS supported
DVP-7041E is a Mini PCIe-bus, software compression video capture card with 8 video and 8 audio inputs. DVP-7041E supports H.264 baseline compression format at up to D1 resolution at real-time frame rate (30/25fps). With an easy-to-use software development kit (SDK) and flexibility to stack multiple cards, DVP-7041E is an ideal solution for various video capture applications or video surveillance.